卡爾·賓茨（粵拼： ；德文：Karl Benz，德文讀音： [kaɐ̯l ˈbɛnt͡s]；1844年11月25號—1929年1月4號），全名係
- Brief biographies of Karl Benz and Bertha Benz, with portraits, an extensive archive, and detailed histories presented at the Mercedes-Benz Museum.
- Mercedes-Benz corporate archives , company archives , history , media management archives , and publications 
- copies of the honorary doctorate and Baden State medal in gold, both awarded to Karl Benz in his lifetime.
- Das Automuseum Dr. Carl Benz in der alten Benz Fabrik （德文） is the Dr. Carl Benz Auto Museum created by a private group in 1996  in a former Benz factory for an ancillary business founded with his sons in Ladenburg, which was separate from his major companies. The company opened in 1906 and closed in 1923, the site has a description of this museum and contemporary photographs  with "C. Benz SÖHNE KG" painted on the building, which contains historical photographs, some restored automobiles, and a chronology of the life of Karl Benz
- Karl Benz on 3-wheelers.com
- Bertha Benz Memorial Route
- Prof. John H. Lienhard on BERTHA Benz's RIDE
- The Karl Benz family grave site in Ladenburg The urn contains the ashes of their son, Richard Benz, and the inscription on the gravestone reads: Wayback Machine嘅Dr. Ing. h. c. Karl Benz
- The Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz Foundation founded in 1986 at the last residence of Bertha and Karl Benz in Ladenburg.