- "YAZIDIS i. GENERAL – Encyclopaedia Iranica". www.iranicaonline.org (英文). 喺9 July 2017搵到.
- "Yazidi - definition of Yazidi in English". Oxford Dictionaries. 喺2017-07-09搵到.
- "Yazidis - BRITANNICA". Encyclopedia Britannica (英文). 喺9 July 2017搵到.
- Allison, Christine (2001). The Yezidi Oral Tradition in Iraqi Kurdistan (英文). Psychology Press. ISBN 9780700713974.
- Spät, Eszter (1985). The Yezidis (英文). Saqi. ISBN 9780863565939.
- Russell, Jesse; Cohn, Ronald (2012). Yazidi (英文). Book on Demand. ISBN 9785512175170.
- Attewill, Fred (15 August 2007). "Background: the Yezidi". The Guardian.
- "Marriage and family - Yezidis". www.everyculture.com. 喺2016-02-07搵到.
- Gidda, Mirren. "Everything You Need to Know About the Yazidis". TIME.com. 喺2016-02-07搵到.
- Refugees, United Nations High Commissioner for. "UNHCR's Eligibility Guidelines for Assessing the International Protection Needs of Iraqi Asylum-seekers". Refworld (英文). 喺8 July 2017搵到.
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (April 2009). "Page 173: It further said that it had received reports that members of minority groups were allegedly forced to identify themselves as Kurdish or Arab in order to obtain access to education or health services.". UNHCR Eligibility Guidelines for Assessing the International Protection Needs of Iraqi Asylum-Seekers (英文). Geneva: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
- Smith, Crispin M.I.; Shadarevian, Vartan (May 2017). "Ethno-Religious Groups". Wilting in the Kurdish Sun: The Hopes and Fears of Religious Minorities in Northern Iraq (PDF). Washington, D.C.: United States Commission on International Religious Freedom. pp. 20–24.
Page 20: Kurdish officials frequently put pressure on Yezidis to identify as Kurds. For some Yezidis this is an affront that they believe threatens the existence of the Yezidi people. Regardless, rights should not be attached to ethnic identity or religious affiliation.
- Les Ezidis de France
- Yazda – A Global Yazidi Organization
- Yezidi Web (via the Wayback Machine)
- "Being Yezidi", on Yezidi identity politics in Armenia, by Onnik Krikorian, first published by Transitions Online (2004).
- The Beginning of the Universe, photos and a description of Yezidi life in Lalish, Iraq, by Michael J. Totten (22 February 2006).
- "Armenia: Yezidi Identity Battle" by Onnik Krikorian, in Yerevan, Institute for War & Peace Reporting (2 November 2006).