How we will see unregistered users改
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
2022年1月4號 (二) 18:20 (UTC)
User:18.104.22.168, this ip user page delete reason is same with User:22.214.171.124 and user:126.96.36.199 (reason: IP用戶冇得開用戶頁) (which is done by User:SC96), request speedy delete. I have told this to another administrator, but don’t know why he/she revert my comment rudely: https://zh-yue.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Z423x5c6&curid=229166&diff=1780415&oldid=1780414
I have move all the content to User talk:188.8.131.52
Wikipedia Asian Month 2021 Postcard改
It's Wikipedia Asian Month's honor to have you all participated in Wikipedia Asian Month 2021, the seventh Wikipedia Asian Month. Your achievements were fabulous, and all the articles you created make the world can know more about Asia in different languages! Here we, the Wikipedia Asian Month International team, would like to say thank you for your contribution also cheer for you that you are eligible for the postcard of Wikipedia Asian Month 2021. Please kindly fill the form, let the postcard can send to you asap!
- This form will be closed at March 15.
Thank you and best regards,
Question for you改
The Editing team is changing [ reply ] to Reply on most wikis. This makes sense in most languages, but I noticed that here at zh-yue, it would change from [ 回覆 ] to 回覆. This is kind of small. Do you think it's good, or would you like them to look at a different approach for this language? Also, where is the best place to ask for broader input, if that isn't your page? Whatamidoing (WMF) (傾偈) 2022年11月17號 (四) 18:25 (UTC)
- So nice to see you here! Do you have a mockup? As I see it, the main issue for Cantonese isn't the bracket, but whether the words 回覆 still look obviously like a separate button, as Cantonese (as with other Hanzi languages) have no whitespace in running prose. Also WP:VPT would be a nice place to ask for opinions about new Wikimedia-wide features. 翹仔 (傾偈) 2022年11月18號 (五) 22:48 (UTC)
- @Whatamidoing (WMF)： Fixing ping 翹仔 (傾偈) 2022年11月18號 (五) 22:49 (UTC)
- I have a whole test wiki for you: https://patchdemo.wmflabs.org/wikis/a617112a54/wiki/Talk:%E7%B4%90%E7%B4%84?uselang=zh-yue
- This shows their suggestion, which is a swooshy arrow. This is the same arrow they use on the mobile site. Compare the arrow against [ 回复 ] and 回复 . Which one do you like best? Whatamidoing (WMF) (傾偈) 2022年11月21號 (一) 06:22 (UTC)
- I can't get the old (English) test wiki to display zh-yue, but you can see plain zh here with the bold characters, and no brackets. I assume that the rules about spaces are similar in the two languages. Whatamidoing (WMF) (傾偈) 2022年11月21號 (一) 06:31 (UTC)