About the crosswiki abuser改
Thank you for your interest. It has been happened same time last year, the same behaviour went on vandaling these pages over and over again. At first, I have taken it as open minded as I could, I had discussions with him (and here) , fought for his case when there were high profile interventions from interwiki wikipedians. I love to have a better method if I can. If you have some good ways, please do not hesitate to suggesting it. I hope this person will go away.--WikiCantona (傾偈) 2011年6月16號 (四) 23:37 (UTC)
- From the look of it, I believe it is the same person. It has been the same behaviour over and over again - the Alabama IP again, the same Disney articles. Of course, I could be completely wrong. Again I love to see a better way, but I am unable to at this moment. --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2011年6月16號 (四) 23:56 (UTC)
- Sorry, I do not really put too much effort of which IP is the culprit. I am under the impression it is a range of dynamic IPs, or a proxy from a high school in US. More importantly, it is all circumstantial - that is - some dynamic IP user(s) attack first, in between or after a serious of new registered user's attacks. The IP user seldom made more than a few attacks. A majority of attacks come from new registered users. If you are interested in this case, feel free to further investigate. i will give you any assistance as best as I can. To find a better way to solve this problem. --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2011年6月17號 (五) 11:17 (UTC)
- It may work. I don't even know such function exists. Is UserCheck an inherent function for administrator (steward) ? Is so, please contact User:Shinjiman? Maybe you can ask his input too. Also, talk to other administrator in enwiki or meta, they have dealt with this problem before. PS. UserCheck involves user's privacy. I don't know if it would be granted easily, or we have enough justification for it. --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2011年6月18號 (六) 00:04 (UTC)
- UserCheck might be one way to go. However, after reviewing the User Check policy, I found it amazing that Chinese Wikipedia has no one carrying this privilege and the number of user with this right is under 100. I can see the potential abuse with this tool is far great than its potential benefits. IMO, it is a Pandora's Box. A few paths we can explore before this one. First, the same user had been doing hurt in Enwiki before and had been effectively dealt with - the user is en:User:Bambifan101. you may talk to the SysOps in meta or enwiki about the problem. See how it goes. --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2011年6月18號 (六) 10:28 (UTC)
- Please go to the protect history of now fully protected articles, we tried semi before. The user had many accounts that appeared legitimate. And, he used these accounts to attack the semi protected articles. Therefore, the current practice may not be a smart and simple one. The only method I could come up. --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2011年6月19號 (日) 09:20 (UTC)
- Wikicantona, Checkuser is a lot of work. 要睇住好多人. 如果你鍾意做IP偵探就可以試下. 最重要係街坊信任. * = )< Hillgentleman|書|二零一一年六月十九號（星期日）格林威治 00點45分46秒。>
- Thank you for your quick response and effort to ratify the problem. I think the greatest problem is the change's lack of community consensus. I like current system - I have left a message to the developer who responsible the change. I asked him to change back (nothing has done yet). I am really sorry if it could disrupt your efforts. I think it is right for the change it back before we discuss if such change is needed. Thank you. --WikiCantona (傾偈) 2011年8月17號 (三) 02:35 (UTC)
Hello from Jerusalem改
It was very nice to meet you at the wikimania conference in Haifa 2011. I would like to thank you for your offer to help with the Chinese translation of Israeli artists. We are new at this and at the very early stages of a newly established project concerning biographies of Israeli artist (for more details please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/IMJ/Israeli_Artist_Files)
We are working through the list of 50 artists but have been blocked from creating the Chinese pages for the artists (our first attempt at creating the page for Larry Abramson succeeded). Today we are trying to create the next 14 pages and i am blocked.
In addition to this technical help we would love if - 1. You can join our list of participants - 2. You would write to me off the list - firstname.lastname@example.org - Take care, Allison
Article translation/collaboration request改
Hi Deryck, how are you? Mate, I am trying to find an editor/s who can help by translating User:Russavia/Polandball into Cantonese. I am wondering if we could make a collaborative trade?
If you could translate that article into Cantonesefor me, I would be happy to upload approximately 50 aviation photos from Hong Kong, Macau and Guangdong to Commons from amongst the 200,000 I have permission to upload. I have uploaded a number of photos already to give you a brief idea of what I can upload, and I am keeping a gallery at User:Russavia of photos uploaded.
Another editor has been so kind as to collaborate with me by translating the article into Chinese, which you can see at zh:波兰球, which might make any translation into Cantonese easier?
Answer and Question改
I have put forward my view regarding the global ban. However, I have more problems with this User:Jimmy40807 who continuously upload the copyright pictures to this wikipedia. I have warmed, conversed with and communicated to him. However, I don't think my message get through. What do you think?--WikiCantona (傾偈) 2013年2月9號 (六) 18:51 (UTC)
其實「哈薩克斯坦」都無問題。廣東就「哈薩克」同「哈薩克斯坦」都有人用，或者用「哈薩克」指民族，用「哈薩克斯坦」指國家，而嗰個國家嘅全名都係「哈薩克斯坦共和國」（哈薩克文：Қазақстан Республикасы或者Qazaqstan Respublïkası，萬國音標：/qazaqstan respublikasɯ/）。
我今日喺道耖緊啲舊書來睇嘅時候，耖到一本好耐一千出版嘅「通勝」俄文書，用普通話發音來標俄文發音，遇到普通話無嘅音節嘅時候，就逐個音素來標，例如俄文嘅ве（萬國音標/vje/）就標成「烏耶」。我喺道諗緊：粵語音譯人名地名，可唔可以借鑑伊種方法呢？例如將法文嘅vu（萬國音標/vy/）譯成「維于」或者「傅于」？（我伊道用「于」唔用「於」，係因為中文裡面「于」可以用做姓氏，但係「於」唔得。） — 粵語文學大使殘陽孤侠 2013年7月15號 (一) 20:22 (UTC)
-- 2013年8月7號 (三) 11:49 (UTC)
- tempête :
The dog is here.改
其實金馬倫呢個叫法重有人用,只不過係電視報紙上少見啫 Pavehawk 2015年5月16號 (六) 15:06 (UTC)
Good morning from Calabria,
I'm writing to say hello and know how you are. beyond that to ask you a favor. When you have time, you could translate into Cantonese and Chinese on a sketch in my sandbox on the mayor of Cosenza, well known in China and Hong Kong as an architect. has made the Italian Pavilion at the Expo 2010 Shanghai has many contacts in China and would like the page of his biography in Chinese and Cantonese. if you can do me this kindness I thank you in advance from the heart. thanks a lot.--Luigi Salvatore Vadacchino (傾偈) 2015年10月21號 (三) 12:25 (UTC)
唔知我宜家講算唔算太遲，但係佢要做管理員我第一個反對。其中最緊要嘅原因係：佢喺粵維辭典（菢蛋機）擔任管理員期間，試過因為同另一位用戶Gmaildamn喺粵維百科有衝突而喺維基菢蛋機道封徂Gmaildamn，但係Gmaildamn喺維基菢蛋機道根本無編輯過任何嘢，所以恁樣封人法完全係濫權。至於其他原因，SC96、WikiCantona同S7w4j9已經講澌，恕我唔再贅述。【粵語文學大使殘陽孤侠】 2017年4月17號 (一) 17:08 (UTC)
我過路嘅唧。由於下低個標題涉嫌違反規例（建議刪走），我就喺呢處出句聲，可能好多都唔使我再重複。佢（PQ打頭嗰位，下同）以前啲文寫成點，定抑或呢兩年粵文各種爭詏同佢有關，呢啲都唔在講。今勻起人底開埋人名（唔知算唔算文革餘毒）呢樣嘢就錯得好交關，呢種「人肉」係網絡暴民嘅行徑，呢排呢管理員最好重點監視下佢。佢立亂㨘人都唔淨止呢鋪，之不過呢劑就大啲咁解。事因「前車可鑑」，正式我都買佢怕，所以逢親想話指佢錯處，我啲措辭都好謹慎，只能夠對事唔對人，費事第時呢樣嗰樣唱衰我個朵。最尾有句說話，都係老生常談，我想同佢講嘅：畀人哋話下，咪當如袋錢落自己袋，諗下人哋話得啱定錯，唔使下下諸多辯駁係都要詏贏人嘅。人哋言辭有惡意，鬧返轉頭又有乜謂，自己醜怪時又盞積多幾錢怨 。 嗱，而家又係袋緊錢落佢袋㗎。 广州阿沾 (傾偈) 2017年4月19號 (三) 17:48 (UTC)
佢近排同我都冇發生過啲乜事噉喇。但我唔知而家講算唔算遲：佢嘅態度曾經有講粗口同鬧人嘅前科。若果發現佢（s7w4j9）下次重係對我以粗口或鬧人呢啲卑鄙手段對我或其他人（例如前一段時間對À la 雞【Fête】同Luigi Salvatore Vadacchino嘅態度【證明】），身為大頭嘅你都知點做喇。不過啲刪文嘅任務就拜託你喇。--PQ77wd (傾偈) 2017年4月19號 (三) 01:49 (UTC)